Long day

Today I am sitting in a bed at KSB hospital to get a blood transfusion...I'm going to be here pretty late since I am getting two units over 3 hours each...kind of frustrating but I need it for my surgery...I will be here till maybe 8 or later and then I have to go home and do dialysis...

And then I found out I have to be at OSF tomorrow at 10 in the morning...for my surgery that is scheduled for 2:30...maybe they are moving it to earlier in the day...so today will be a long day...and tomorrow will be a long day...so being grouchy tomorrow may be upped a notch..at first it was just going to be because I was hungry...but now I will be tired too...I will just be a joy to be around...

Also I forgot to mention in my last post...If you think of it it would be really cool if you all would wear your BB shirts if you have them...or purple..tomorrow - that's Thursday...in support for me...I am pretty nervous about this especially now with needing to get blood last minute...I really want to get this mass out of me so I can feel better...but there are a lot of complications...and I keep thinking of all the things that can go wrong...

So keep me in your prayers tomorrow if you think of it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day