Late Post

I know I am late on my normal Sunday post...but I tried to go to bed early last night since I am still sick with the cold...note that I said I tried...I ended up coughing most of the night so that didn't really work out...

Let me clear something up reals quick though...everyone keeps asking me how I feel from my surgery...I feel fine in that aspect...great actually...I can eat without massive stomach aches...it's kind of a big deal...the only reason I feel gross right now is because of my cold...

I sort of feel like I should post something about the past year/the new year...but I don't really know what to say...I mean I don't make resolutions...I figure if I screw something up during the year I should try to fix it then...not wait for a set date to tell everyone I am going to change...

I am hoping for some things in 2013 though...like to be off dialysis...to have a new kidney in my body that works...then maybe get a real job...and maybe travel with Nicole...I know she wants to go to Arizona...it would be fun to go visit Hannah in California too...I def could use some beach time...mainly in 2013 I don't want to feel stuck in my house/in my bed because I am sick...I want to live again and I want to have the energy to live...

And since I don't know what else to post I am going to post a song that I am a little obsessed with right now...


Please commence a New Year's Eve dance party right now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day