This week

Has been a little crazy...

First I should mention that when I came home from BOND on Sunday I weighed 54 Kilos and my dry weight is set at 50.5...so that means I was 3.5 or about 6 pounds overweight...full of toxins that my body couldn't process out and they was pushing on all my organs making me feel horrible...and then we had a hard time getting the weight off on both Sunday and Monday with my body barely registering anything was coming off...so I went to bed with swollen feet and a swollen back...which is gross because it looks like I have a tumor and that toxic fluid just moves around when I move around in my sleep...not pleasant...and then I had the polyp thing found on Monday...making that day totally great...and then Tuesday I was at the hospital to get my iron IV...and I had to get my hemoglobin checked and I had extra toxic waste weight still hanging around...and well my hemoglobin came back 5.3...and Dr Sader decided to wait to see what my hemoglobin was like the next day...and well when you have a lot of extra fluid on your body like I did it can make your hemoglobin seem lower because it is all watered down...so we tried really hard to take the water weight off so I was on the machine for almost 4 hours...which super sucks but we got it off and I felt so much better afterwards...and I didn't get sick which is always a plus...because sometimes when I am on that long I get sick...and on top of that all I hadn't had a good poop since Friday...this really is a big deal guys...especially when your body is jacked up...

So that night I posted this on my facebook...

Dear Jesus
Please let me have a good poop tomorrow if not tonight...or both
and not have to have a blood transfusion and not have a ton of water/toxic waste to take off my body again during dialysis
Amen

Well I next I didn't have to have a transfusion and I didn't have to take off as much on dialysis but I still didn't have a good poop...but I am starting to think not having a transfusion might not have been the best because I have been so tired and worn out...I get a headache after going up or down my stairs because my heart starts pounding from being worn out...which sucks...

And then today was an adventure finding the testing center to take my GRE in...if I hadn't had all those tips from my friends about where it was at I would have never found it and ended up somewhere in my car crying in the state I am in...bad thing though because I am so worn out and probably need a transfusion for real I almost fell asleep while taking the test...I was having such a hard time focusing and keeping my eyes open during part of it...it was a bit maddening...but I finished it and that's all I really care about...

When I got home we went to the fire station to thank the EMT guy who was at the house both times last year when I almost died...we gave him a cake and some cupcakes for his buddies...it's kind of a big deal because he did save my life twice...the second time too he even knew to use the stair chair instead of the stretcher because of our stairs...and then mom dad and I celebrated the day by going to Salamandra's and we even got to eat with Cesar...so that was fun...

And then I got home and had my first real poop of the week and it was great...just is case you were wondering...so that's been my week so far...full of a lot of ups and downs...but if you haven't figured out that's my life...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

Post Procedure