It would appear I need to clear something up

And that something would be that I really am not a sad sack all the freakin time...I know on here I can be negative and I sometimes talk about how I hate my life...but that is not my all the time attitude...sure I am unhappy that I don't have a donor match yet...and unhappy about other things...but that doesn't mean I'm sitting in my bed all day crying...so get that imagine out of your head...

More often than not I am laughing...you know how there is always that one person who obnoxiously laughs at everything...yeah that's me...the other day when I was watching TV with my parents I was laughing so much they started making fun of me for it...the thing is I don't know how to write that in my blog because usually I am laughing at stupid, lame things that most people just ignore or roll their eyes at...me I figure why not laugh...so I've been laughing with friends...laughing when I read things on twitter...laughing when I see a funny picture on pinterest...laughing at ridiculous commercials...laughing at myself because I think I am soooo funny...

Recently I have been laughing at myself about how much I love beards...seriously I love a man with facial hair...my brothers grow their facial hair out just for me sometimes...though I think they like it too because then I scratch their scruffy faces...to clarify not all girls love beards...I just happen to love them a lot...I probably love them too much...like if I ever get married my husband better be able to grow a beard or we might have problems...that's how much I love them...also I like short neatly trimmed beards...I don't care if you have an under beard growing...I just don't want like a long mess of a beard on a man...that to me is how a mountain man wears his beard...and/or an old man...this is just an example of why I laugh at myself...who puts this much thought into a beard...

Also I make myself laugh because I get distracted so easily...

Anyway I have been enjoying life in other ways...like having mini dance parties...or singing crazy songs at the top of my lungs...reading books that I want to read...

The thing that I have learned is that it's ok to be emotional and dump out all those emotions...if you get it out of your system you feel so much better and can get on with the fun things in life...I may get upset with my life sometimes but life is still so fun and so full of such potential for so many things...I want to take in as much of life as I can...that means the good and the bad...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day