On my birthday

Last year on my birthday I posted something witty about how you should thank/congratulate my mother for giving birth to me...I got the idea a few years ago from Jamie Lee Curtis when she was on Ellen because it made so much sense to me when she said it is a day really for a mother and their child...what Jamie Lee Curtis does with her mom is much funnier than my simple words but I can't help but want to celebrate my mom on my birthday as well...I mean without her I would not be here...

Today I would like to thank more than just my momma though...

So first to my parents...thank you for creating me...even though I was a surprise baby....and for raising me even though I continue to be full of surprises...

And once again thank you to my mother for birthing me...sorry I was stubborn even as a baby and decided I didn't want to be born even after your water broke...

To my daddy thank you for always providing for me making sure that I had a roof over my head and the meds that I needed even if that meant you had to work crappy hours

Second to my sister and brother...thank you for accepting me into your life even though you really didn't have a choice...and for not killing me even though you did have a choice...

My sister Ashley...thank you for putting up with all my shenanigans that were usual aimed at you...and thank you for teaching me all the weird things that a little sister needs to know...like how to walk in heels and hit a jerk boy in the face...

My brother Mikey...let me say thanks again for not killing me even though you had multiple options...and for letting me take the baby title from you making you the middle child and only boy...I'll never live that one down I know...thanks for knowing when to beat up on me and when to protect me...

I have lived 23 years in this messy crazy life with you all and we don't hate eachother...yet...I think that's something to celebrate...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day