graduation

I thought instead of writing about my week I would post a bunch of pictures and briefly talk about them and my day/week that way...

so for those of you who don't know I graduated this week and that's a big freakin deal...after being so sick and yet still making it to that day I cried a lot...

First I should say that I am so glad I got to spend so much of my vacation with these people...my family that lives in AZ...so blessed to have them...


Graduation day it's self was interesting...I was pretty nervous and didn't sleep good...and even though I think my brother Danny can be super annoying...


And that shows in this picture...


I was really trilled he was there...took off work and everything...he's a pretty amazing brother...

And then this happened...




And I was supposed to dance across the stage...but I was trying not to cry and/or pee my pants...cause I felt a little like this...


But mostly despite all the times I cried during the ceremony...I felt like this...


Cause I never thought this day would come...because of how sick I have been my whole life an how sick I have been recently having to do my homework in the ICU to finish on time...

And I got to celebrate with this girl...one of my first friends at GCU...


And then I got home and saw these...

Lance celebrating in his lopes shirt calling me Wonder Woman...



Carole celebrating in Wisconsin with me making me feel so loved...



And Garrett rocking the GCU shirt making me smile...along with lots of comments from friends telling me how proud they were of me...made me feel like I was surround by all my friends even if they were in other states far away...




One of those comments and one of the reasons I was crying is because of this girl...she means so much to me and she saved my life...would not have made it to my graduation day with out her...



 Or without the support of these wonderful people...



But definitely not without these people...so glad I had so many people with me to celebrate my graduation day with and even if a lot of tears were involved and it was hard dang work...I still can't believe I made it...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day