Holy Hot Shit

I went in and saw dad...and it was bad...I knew it was but seeing him like that...I lost it...can't lie...and I don't know if I can handle going in there again...but on the bright side I finally cried so I no longer feel like I am going to throw up...

His kidney function is worse but that could actually be a plus because kidneys shut down to prevent the spread of things like infection...he has had at least 2 more units or blood so that makes 10 or 11...

They also think that he may lose his leg if he makes it through the weekend...they are still having a hard time regulating his blood pressure and keeping him stable...so no surgeries till that gets regulated...

I feel like there was something else they told us but that's all I can remember right now...

Currently we are sitting at the hospital with friends...if you want to take something to the house feel free to leave something on the table or in the frigde or whatever...if you don't want to go in the house that's fine...we can work something out...

A website has been set up through caringbridge.com that will have updates...all that is on there right now is the info mom posted last night...um if you want that link go to mom's page dad's page or Rich Graham's facebook page...

Thanks so much for all your support...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day