I'm going to try to keep this short and sweet

First I love having my cousins Cassie around...she got in on Thursday and she might be here for a while and I am loving getting to spend time with her...she makes me laugh so much and I love seeing how much we are alike even though we didn't grow up together...

This week and the weeks before I have been loving celebrating...and it was so great to be able to do that even more at Lance and Krystle's wedding last night...let me tell you me and my friends tore up the dance floor...we were out there for almost every song...and I felt like I new the coolest kid there when Adam would bust out his moves...dang that kid can dance...

Anyways there were a couple of times when I couldn't believe what was going on and how much better I was doing from this point last year when I couldn't even walk up and down the stairs without getting worn out...and then ended up losing 20 pounds...I am doing so much better now...and when they played Dynamite by Taio Cruz you can bet I sang along super loud when he sings "I wanna celebrate and live my life"...cause oh my gosh I do just want to celebrate still being alive and celebrate starting to feel great...and I am so glad that I get to enjoy all these things with my friends and family like weddings and graduations and even just hanging out today with my family for mother's day...I can enjoy it all...

And then they played this song as one of the last songs...


And well I love this song...at our house it's known as the Rob Dyrdek song because in the Chevy sonic commercial where he does the kick flip car they play this song...

Anywho I loved singing along to this song with some of my friends and then looking over and seeing my friends that were leaving standing on some of the chairs and singing as well...gosh it just made me feel so good and so glad that I feel like I can actually be a part of the fun they are having...I don't have to sit on the side just watching anyone...I can get out there and enjoy being young with them and not act as much like an old lady...

It feels dang good to have energy...to be young and feel young...to be able to celebrate living and have a real smile on my face...it feels good to be alive...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day