A few things

I forgot to talk about my doctors appointment...so I should probably say that...not much happened or changed but I did get some good news...like the fact that my nutrition is good for the third month in a row...and my blood pressure is controlled finally...for the first time in a year since I started with Dr. Sader...so that good...he upped my shot amount...so that stinks...and I got super sick on Monday...slept pretty much all day...and I'm surprised I didn't throw up...so yeah...

Also I don't know if I mentioned that this weekend we did a lot of reminiscing about His Oasis and Willie...even singing some of his songs...and Seth made sure he had a rough CD ready for MOP...he knew if he didn't Nicole and I would kill him...so that was fun that he did that for us...

Now on to some other things I have been thinking about...like how much I love living in a small town...I know I have made fun of Dixon before that everyone is always in your business wither you like it or not because everyone knows each other...but it is kind of nice to have everyone care about you so much...after dad's accident when we would go places to get something to eat or whatever besides people asking us how he was doing they would often give us discounts...like the 100% manager discount we got when we went out to eat one night...it feels good to know people and to know that dad did something to help them out...or even maybe someone else in our family helped them in some way...its nice to have so many people want to take care of us and look out for us...its nice to know that we have such a large support system and that no matter what happens to dad he has all these options of people wanting to help him out with a job...and everyday when someone stops us somewhere to chat or to help us out I think I love living in a small town...and I love that dad's pay it forward attitude has helped out this much by coming back to us...

One other thing too...some people have been asking me whats going on and have been asking my aunt as well...and then when they find out they tell me to make a big deal out of it so I am thinking maybe I should...first I will say though that the news has nothing really to do with my health...and I also think its great that people are sort of calling me out since I have said before that I have a hard time making a big deal out of things and making things about me when they should be...so having people tell me I should do that right now feels kind of good...so here is the news...towards the beginning of the year I wrote a fan letter to Zachary Levi (the voice of Flinn Ryder in Tangled and Chuck from the show Chuck) because mom and Nicole convinced me too...then my aunt Frannie (known to most people as Dianne) wrote him a letter as well...I got a signed picture in the mail awhile back and that was really cool and that is more than I was expecting...on Friday when we were at MOP Frannie called my mom to tell us that Zachary Levi's assistant called her and though he can't meet me he wants to skype with me possibly sometime this week...that's when I screamed "Say what!?!" like a girl and freaked out a little which really never happens I have never screamed like that in my life...I tend to think people that scream like that are nuts...but it was either that or pee my pants a little...so I opted for screaming...so yeah...that's my big news...I will be skypeing with Zachary Levi...don't know when yet but I am hoping we can do it on a day I don't have dialysis so then the fact that I still have to get stuck with a needle doesn't ruin how cool that will be...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day