I'm the lost princess

I love the movie Tangled but we will get back to that...

Something that has been a little weird to me is dad not being able to read my blogs...dad used to often be the first one to read my blog...like if I wouldn't get to it until late like midnight...that's when he was getting up at like 1 or 2 in the morning so he would read it first...or other times as I was sitting on the couch with my laptop and he would be sitting at his computer playing cards or creeping on people on facebook...and he would see that I closed my laptop or that I had posted my blog...and he would get on and read it right away...some times mom and he would even have a contest of who could read it first...now he has a bunch to catch up on...so that's a little weird for me...

Now back to Tangled...

I love that movie like a lot....I don't know if you have seen it or not but there is this whole thing with these flower/sun things...they look like this...


When Rapunzel sees this sign (that is the sign of the ruling family) all over her room and where she lives she realizes that she is the lost princess...and though I know I am a daughter of the most high king making me a princess (even though I don't always like that word) I have been reminded of that even more lately...

Last night that is Saturday night I went star gazing with my cousin and my best friend...I found the big dipper and then I found this group of stars that looked like a giraffe...but then in the stars I saw how some looked like this sun thing from Tangled...naturally I thought "I'm the lost princess"...

Then I went out to the cabin today for a cookout with my family...and after we ate I went out and sat on the dock to look at the clouds...and I saw this again in the clouds clear as ever...and I almost started crying thinking "I'm the lost princess"...which makes me feel good and makes me feel loved abundantly by God...so that is great....

I needed that since I have been feeling like I can't do anything right...and that I am making the wrong decision about not going up to see dad...so it was endlessly nice to be reminded and feel loved beyond compare despite how crazy life is right now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day