Just another everyday adventure

So today turned into an adventure even though I didn't get up till like noon because I was so stinking tired...when I did finally get up I did normal stuck like go to KSB to get my blood drawn and run some errands...

Then when mom came home we got stuff ready for dialysis...while we were getting that stuff ready Shelia came over with the boys...so we played with them a little bit and picked stuff from the garden for them to eat...

Then we had to stop to get me hooked up to the machine...well mom put the needle it and it hurt a lot...and usually when she gets the needle in we have a lot of flash back...which means the line and the syringe fill with blood...that didn't happen today so we were worried and I told mom to take the needle out...but she forgot to take the tourniquet off...so then my blood shot out like crazy...and mom tried to use her hand to stop it...we did get it stop but their was a huge mess...blood all over my pants and moms pants and my rug...so we decided not to do dialysis today...so whatever...

But then we decided to have dinner with Mike and Shelia and the boys here and that was so fun...we got chicken from BBY and Matthew loved it...and then after we ate the boys got Choco Tacos which they had never had before and they loved those...that one is thanks to me...and we got to play hide and seek and other games so that turned into a lot of fun...

When my arm was bleeding I said "another adventure"...and I couldn't help but think while I was playing with my nephews what a great adventure life can be everyday...I'm glad I get to live in this adventure...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day