Today has not been my best day

I'm kind of peeved about a lot of things...and overwhelmed with life...

I think it's a lttle ridiculous that all this drama is going on at our church over petty things when the people in my family (myself included) are having enough trouble just staying alive...when are we going to figure out what is actually important and what is just our opposing opinions...I'm sick and tired of life and feeling nasty and frankly I don't want to have to put up with other people's crap too...

Now that I got that out of my system...I'm not sure what else to talk about...

I haven't been feeling the best...and despite popular belief that I don't complain...this girl is a major moody mandy...I'm not to fun to be around sometimes...but luckily I have my mom who puts up with it saying that most people would complain more...and my best friend Nicole still hangs out with me cause she still loves me even when I am a pain in a ass...so that's nice...even Bob Bates thinks it's  cool that I have a friend like Nicole...Bob was over twice this week....so in Nicole's words we are best friends with Bob Bates now...gosh he cracked us up a lot...if you don't know Bob you are missing out...

Since I have been feeling sick-ish I haven't been doing much...plus I am sort of peeved...as I already mentioned...so I don't have much else to say...


ps...spell check has not been working and I am horrible at spelling...so it is possible that there are tons of mistakes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day