Zachary Levi be warned

Nicole now thinks that the two of you are in a competition...after you sent me the picture she decided to paint me a Wonder Woman symbol thing for my wall...also she and my entire cabin at camp think I should send you a signed picture of myself...just because it would be funny...

On another note I went to a wedding on Friday...and well it was great...I ended up feeling dead-ish on Saturday but it was worth it...for me it was a beautiful day...I got to see a lot of people that I love a lot...so that obviously was nice...so did my sister Ashley and it was fun to see her get to reconnect with old friends...we danced a lot...and I couldn't stop laughing the majority of the time...

But more than that it was a good day because we got to celebrate...that is something that is nice to do with people when you have been through a lot of tough things together...Deanna (the bride) and I have been friends since we were 4...so our family and her family have been through my countless health issues including my 1st transplant...and then Willie's (Deanna's dad) death...and then Deanna's health issues...my kidney failure now...and then my dad's accident...life has been a bit rough for our families...and we have been through those rough things together...calling on each other...praying for each other..we have shed a lot of tear together and more were shed at the wedding as we remembered Willie and how great of a person and dad he was...Seth (Deanna's older brother) was right (and made me cry) and he told David (the groom) that thought David and Willie never met Willie would have loved David and approved of him and would have been proud of him...

After the tears early on it was nice to laugh and party and celebrate with a family that means so much to me...I can't even begin to count all the things that made us laugh...or how much my face hurt at the end of the night from smiling so much...

I should also note that the Waters family (Deanna, Seth, Julie, and Jolie) was not the only family we got to celebrate with who have been through so much with us all...we also got to celebrate with the Peters (Debbie, Lynn, Jakie, and Jakie's girlfriend Stephanie) and the Holloways (Jolly, Laura, Sarah, and Mariah) and the Gomans (Ken and Kay)...they are the type of friends you want to have around and that you want in your life...and I am so glad David is a part of that now and that he and Deanna love each other so much...I love to see you guys together to watch you laugh and take care of each other...

I am so thankful to have people like them in my life...and to be able to celebrate such a great day with them on Friday...as Julie kept saying during her speech at the wedding..."I am blessed"...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day