Camp is right around the corner...

And while mom and I are at camp guys from the church and from our family and who are just friends will be over getting the house ready for this guy...


The guys that were over yesterday got the ramp most of the way done...but the group that will be coming over is going to finish that and widen doors in the house...also put in our new washer and dryer and who knows what else...not sure what my house will look like when I get back from camp but I guess that is part of the adventure...

So this is my 101 post!!!! kind of a big deal...well at least to me it is...the 100th was a big deal but I forgot to mention that so I thought I would mention 101 instead...

It is kind of crazy to think I have posted that many times but I guess my life is kind of crazy so I have a lot to post about...and evidently people like it since I keep hearing of people who read it and think it's cool...which is still a little weird for me...I remember in this movie I used to watch the main character had a blog and I was jealous cause I thought that was so cool...but I also remember wondering who reads her blog or how does she even know if anyone is reading it...sometimes I feel like that...like why do I keep writing...no one probably reads it...no one probably cares...but I don't really write it for other people I guess...I mean I like having people read it...it makes me think that maybe if I were to write a book people would actually buy it...but if no one read this I think I would still write...because I have found writing in sort of in my blood...for some reason my fingers love the feeling of typing or writing with a pencil (or marker almost never pen) and paper...there is something about bringing my thoughts to life in this way that makes me feel good...makes me feel alive...I often think I may not be the best when it comes to talking to people face to face...since I think I can be a bit awkward...but when I write I feel like I know what to say and I have this confidence about my words...

I do have to admit though it is weird to think that people know all this stuff about me that I share on here and I don't even know that they know it since I really have no clue who reads my blog...which at times can make talking to people face to face even more awkward...

And in honor of my 101 blog posting I think I will share some more of my bucket list...

8. Go night flying over Phoenix AZ or where ever with my brother Danny flying the plane

9. Sail on the open sea...you know where you can't see land

10. Get a tattoo...actually I want more than one...I have three picked out...but will probably never be able to get one because of health reasons

11. Go to my Castle in France...go it's not really mine but I call it mine and so do a few other people...it is Chateau Chambord and I love it...it has like a million towers and a double spiral staircase that the castle was basically built around...they also do live reenactments there everyday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day