a few thoughts for the day

I tend to haphazardly make notes of things that I want to talk about in the future on this blog...but then sometimes I forget what those notes are about...or I am unsure of how to work them into a blog...so here are some of those thoughts...

1 -
At my job one of the ladies I work with asks me a lot of questions about my health and dialysis and other things...and she is always saying "just tell me if I am being rude or too nosy"...and I often find myself telling her that I don't mind...because I really don't...I actually like it a lot when people ask me questions...I am never sure what to tell people about my health...but when people come to me with sincerity and ask me their questions I loved that...I know how to answer a lot of those questions...it always makes me feel to like you are taking the time to try to better understand my health situation...and that means a lot to me...so I actually wish more people would take the time to do that...

2 -
When I had my surgery a couple of weeks ago to get the rest of that mass ting in my stomach out mom and I got talking about names...mainly because I was already bruising pretty bad from the IV's they tried to get started on me but as per usual was just shrugging and saying whatever...I know that's going to happen when I go to the hospital...but mom was saying even dealing with stuff like that is why people call me Wonder Woman...and why things like naming this blog "Stories of a Real Life Wonder Woman" make sense...that and the fact that we found out when we got there that it was going to be a surgery not just a scope but we were excited instead of upset...I guess if I am Wonder Woman than mom is Hippolyta her mother who raises and governs a nation full of wonder women...

3 -
I have been thinking a lot about what I want to do before I die...mainly because I have gotten back into watching "The Buried Life"...it was a show on MTV about four guys who were trying to cross off all 100 things on their list that they wanted to do before they died...they actually started it before being on MTV...and have gone passed 100 things as well...and I have been watching some of their youtube videos of all that too...but I think it's fun to watch the things they tried to do as they plan them out and whatever...I also like watching their friendship...kind of reminds me of some of my brothers...anywho...I have been trying to think of things I want to do before I die...and yeah I posted that list of some of my dreams that I am telling myself it's ok to dream...but in reality I don't really care if I do all those things before I die...what I really want to do though is be genuine and authentic with everyone around me...and I try my best to do that on here...and I try to do that with the people in my life...so I feel like I am doing a good job at that...and I want to keep it up...I want to at the end of my life be able to say that people really knew me and that I didn't hide anything...and living that feels pretty dang good...

So that's what I have for today's blog...I know it's pretty random...but I can be pretty random...and I'm ok with that...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scars

It’s been a while

After Moving Day